General Procedure for Admission
- Candidates who seek admission in this school from Std. I to VIII must register their names at the school office from January onwards of the current academic year, preferably before 31st March. There will be simple written test for the candidates. Preference will be given to students coming from schools which are affiliated to C.B.S.E.
- Entrance Examination
- Entrance Examination will be conducted and admission will be given on merit basis.
- The candidate should get his/her name registered for the entrance examination.
- The Original Mark Sheet of the last examination from the previous school (and other testimonials such as transfer certificate etc.) should be submitted while registering for the entrance examination.
- There will be a two hours paper consisting of all subjects including General knowledge.
- The results will be published within two days.
- Admission Formalities
- A selected student should come with the parents to take admission.
- A true copy of the Mark Sheet, Original Transfer Certificate and two photographs should be brought along.
- No Provisional Admission will be given.
- Once the result of the entrance examination is announced, the admission formalities should be completed within five days after which seats will not be kept reserved.
- Transfer Certificates issued from schools recognized by the Government should be submitted by all at the time of admission.
- In the case of inter-state or inter-nation transfer, the T.C must be countersigned by the District Educational Officer concerned and the Indian Embassy respectively.
- If a candidate does not come for interview on the specified day, he / she will forfeit the chance and candidate from the waiting list will be admitted in his/her place.
- The fees to be remitted at the time of admission must be paid without fail.
Admission to Std. I
Parents, whose children have completed their UKG in this school should submit fresh application for their children to be admitted to Std. I. The application must be submitted strictly within the prescribed date. Attested copy of the Birth certificate should also be submitted along with the application.
Admission to Nursery
Our Nursery Section (LKG & UKG) is mainly a play school which provides the children with various games and playful activities which would develop their intellectual capacities. There is no entrance exam or interview for admission to Nursery.
Kids from the age of two and half years are admitted to play school.
Fee Structure Details
1. I to IV – Rs. 820
2. V to VIII – Rs. 980
3. IX to X – Rs.1110
4. XI to XII – Rs.1500